We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services, both for Polish and foreign companies. Our services are adjusted to particular needs of our clients: small, medium and large enterprises.
We ensure that the books are kept in line with the Polish Accountancy Act and Polish tax law.
We promote pro-environmental attitudes and respect the time of our clients. That is why we accept documents in electronic versions, via a platform dedicated to exchange of documents.
Within the framework of co-operation we provide the following services:
- keeping accounting books in line with set standards
- keeping Revenue & Expense Ledgers
- developing the accountancy principles of companies, including a corporate chart of accounts
- drawing up annual financial statements, periodic intragroup reports
- drawing up reports for the Central Statistical Office and the National Bank of Poland
- drawing up annual declarations, calculating income tax advances in line with tax acts
- drawing up VAT declarations and keeping VAT sale and purchase records in line with the Tax on Goods and Services Act
- drawing up Intrastat declarations
- incorporating and establishing companies
- drafting Articles of Association
- liquidating companies.
Thanks to the co-operation with Peter Nielsen & Partners Law Office, our sister company, we can offer you comprehensive tax and legal consultancy related to almost all fields of business law.